Hey, now, no poking fun at me. This is a serious question, k. It's a fiction writer's prerogative to ponder such things - we can't settle for the facts, we have to look for hidden plot twists everywhere...even in reality! Our brain is wired this way.
How did I come to the conclusion Jerry Trainor and Jerry O Connell are related?
I present to you my proof:
- They are both called Jerry!
- I have a crush on both of them - hey, again with the judging. Hours upon hours of watching iCarly, the guy kinda grew on me. You can blame my daughter for that. I do. ;) And who can resist the smooth charms of Jerry O? Sliders got me hooked in, and I've been a fan ever since.
- They are equally awesome actors.
- Both have been acting from a young age.
- They both have fun public personas and come across as very likable guys.
- LOOK AT THEM! They even look like brothers.
Am I the only one to ask this question? The first? Am I heck as like - go google! Women and girlies all around the world are pondering the very same thing. Why does Jerry look so much like Jerry.
Hey... here's some fun Jerry facts for ya
Jerry O was in one of my fav 80s movies STAND BY ME.
Jerry T was in my fav tv show ANGEL, the supersymmetry episode.
And Jerry O is currently the inspiration for a hero in one of my stories - which is what got me thinking about the whole Jerry related to Jerry question.
And now I hand it over to you... have you ever pondered this question? Reckon other famous people could be related? Are you now wondering if I need a white coat check? Whatever is on your mind, leave a comment!